Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Yes! Happy Easter! I hope everyone has had a good day of hunting eggs and eating ham and imagining gigantic rabbits leaving goodies in baskets. Wait a sec, is this easter or some Timothy Leary dreamscape? Anyway, what with working and the family activities, I saved this little tidbit I recieved from a friend. It's my first post on a reenacting subject, specifically on correcting a little misstep that some of us call a "reenactorism," that is, something done and taught in reenacting that isn't neccessarily wrong, but isn't necessarily correct either. This one has to do with the order "support arms."

This is written by Marc A. Hermann of the Liberty Rifles, and is quite interesting.

http://www.myrtle-avenue.com/supportarms/

Now I have to get back to my horrible job, and fighting the urge to pull an Office Space and blow the place sky high! Ha, ha, just kidding, or am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment